Since 1070, D.R. Harris is set in the centre of men's Clubland, in St James Street.
For over two centuries, this family business established a reputation selling Classic Cologne and shaving cream to the gentry and the court of St. James's.
In 1938, it was awarded the warrant as chemists to her Majesty The Queen, and in 2002 they were also appointed as Chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
All the high-quality products are handmade in studios Harris, and for the greater part according to traditional recipes which crossed the time.
DR Harris aims to be as carbon neutral as possible. They improved their packaging by no longer using cellophan to seal packets and nearly all of the materials used are recyclable. Glass bottles can be re-used and wooden bowls can be re-filled. They source as many products as possible from the UK, don't test any products on animals and try to limit the amout of Palm Oil.